photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 29, 2011

Hunger Games Teaser



The teaser trailer was released yesterday during the VMA's. Waited the entire show but only after seeing Lady Gaga as a man, Beyonce pregnant, Katy Perry with a cube on her head and the awesomeness that is Russell Brand, did they show the teaser. I know a lot of you want to see it so here it is:



*SQUEEEE* I CAN'T WAIT!!!! March 2012 could not come any faster. A lot of people are complaining about how this was nothing, that they should have given us a better teaser. I'm just glad they gave us a teaser 7 months in advance when they are still filming. What do you guys think of the teaser?

Oh and this video is too funny but I can't find it on youtube to upload it so you can watch it here :)

*I do not own this video, belongs to Lionsgate*

No comments:

Post a Comment