photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (Vlog)

It's in my mailbox time hosted by the story siren. I'm sorry for the sound quality. I'm working on fixing my camera but right now had to use my dad's laptop to record this IMM. I'll post the names of the books I got below too.



Bought:
Kiss Me Kill Me (Scarlett Wakefield Series) Beauty Queens Across the Universe Hush, Hush (THE BETRAYAL OF NATALIE HARGROVE ) BY Kate, Lauren (Author) Paperback Published on (06 , 2011) Falling Under The Adoration of Jenna Fox Impossible Cryer's Cross
Gifted:
Revelations (A Blue Bloods Novel)
Traded: (ivyreads.info)
Matched. Ally Condie The Power of Six (I Am Number Four)
From author:

Grounding Quinn

vvvv what did you guys get in your mailbox? vvvv

3 comments:

  1. So many great books here! I loved Across the Universe. I plan to read Beauty Queens here shortly for one of my book clubs.

    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Across the Universe too and Hush Hush was AMAZING. Also, Matched was CRAZY GOOD. Love it!!

    Check out my IMM here -> Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Hush Hush, Matched and Adoration of Jenna Fox ;) They're all great! Happy reading!

    Here's my IMM

    April

    ReplyDelete