photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

September 23, 2011

Follow Friday

Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?


I absolutely love the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. I started that series when I was still in high school and I can still say that I enjoy reading it. I've reread it because I wanted to know every detail for when the next book came out. Now that the fifth book is coming out I might just read the last book again because I don't have much time to reread books anymore. I have a HUGE tbr pile that just keeps piling up! But I am excited for the fifth Gallagher Girls book and to know what my Zach has been up to <3 *swoon*


What have you reread? why?


P.S. I'm sorry I've been kind of MIA this week but I have been trying to catch up on some of my tbr pile. I promise lots and lots of reviews next week!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series! It looks like a really fun series though. Great answer!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Ally Carter yet, but I do have Heist Society sitting on my shelf :) Maybe I'll have to check that one out next!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I love the Gallagher Girls books too. I'd like to re-read them some time.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete