photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (6) Vlog

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren and this week I got some great books.

For Review (thanks Macmillan):
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
Death Sentence (Escape from Furnace #3) by Alexander Gordon Smith

Bought:
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Juliet Immortal by Stacy Jay
Graceling by Kristen Cashore

Ebook for Review:
Fairy Metal Thunder by J.L. Bryan

Won:
A Nancy Drew mystery book and swag

That's what I got in my mailbox. What did you get in your mailboxes? Hope you had a great week :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you have The Fox Inheritance - so jealous. I really enjoyed Graceling and its companion novel, Fire. Hope you enjoy it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Graceling is really good. I have Firelight, but haven't read it yet. Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Graceling was amazing! I really hope you like it! I loved it :) You'll have to get Fire too! ENjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to buy Firelight because I won Vanish from Goodreads but I haven't even read the first in the series yet! xD You got some really great books. I'm also looking forward to reading The Fox Inheritance. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firelight is amazing!!! I hope you enjoy it! You had a great IMM this week!

    MY IMM (:

    ReplyDelete