photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

September 6, 2011

Review: The Sapphire Talisman

The Sapphire Talisman
Title: The Sapphire Talisman
Author: Brenda Pandos
Source: Bought, Ebook
Rating: 5/5
Goodreads: With the local vampire coven decimated, Julia and Nicholas try to begin a somewhat normal life together. Bound by secrecy from a shape shifter determined to see Julia’s world-saving prediction come to fruition, Julia isn’t allowed to tell Nicholas the leader survived, ransacking her happiness with guilt. When Alora returns, bent on revenge, the reunion forces Nicholas and Julia to choose what they are willing to live and die for.


I loved this book. So happy I decided to continue with the series. This book was the right mix between action and romance. I was worried that I would not like this one as much as the first one but I enjoyed it even more. The action kept me at the edge of my seat the entire time. So many things to do in the days I was reading it yet couldn't put it down. If you love a good dose of action then I would definitely suggest this series.


The character development in this book was really well done. We got to learn more about some characters that were minor in the first book like Katie and Tyler. The main characters, especially Nicholas, showed more of their past and we got to meet some new characters that I grew to love. Also some of my favorite characters from the first book are back >;] I'm not going to say any more about this book because I don't want to ruin it (there are so many twists and turns) but I really enjoyed it. Those of you looking for a good action filled book that still has romance should definitely go pick this book up.


Quote from the book: 
-"Look," he said quickly "I'll carry you there and back, wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito if you want, but you have to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment