photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Where It Began
 Gabby Gardiner wakes up in a hospital bed looking like a cautionary ad for drunk driving and lacking a single memory of the accident that landed her there. What she can remember, in frank and sardonic detail, is the year leading up to the accident.
As she takes us through her transformation from invisible girl to on-trend Girl Who Dates Billy Nash (aka Most Desirable Boy Ever), she is left wondering: Why is Billy suddenly distancing himself from her? What do her classmates know that Gabby herself does not? Who exactly was in the car that night? And why is Gabby left alone to take the fall?
Putting the pieces together will take every ounce of Gabby's strength. As she peels back the layers of her life, she begins to realize that her climb up the status ladder has been as intoxicating as it has been morally complex...and that nothing about her life is what she has imagined it to be.
Release Date: March 6th, 2012
I love the cover the colors are fascinating. I know, typical girl on cover but at least she isn't in a dress. The book sounds like an interesting read. Lots of questions to be answered about Gabby's life. I really enjoy stories that involve an accident that leaves the person having to piece their lives back together.


What is your Waiting on Wednesday?


*Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

3 comments:

  1. Strangely, that reminds me of when I was in high school and my best friend and I were "invisible girls" and she became popular while I stayed invisible. Thankfully she never got into a drunk driving accident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of sounds like a weird combo of Mara Dyer and Before I Fall. Both of which I haven't read yet :P But either way it sounds awesome! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds pretty good I've never actually heard of it before. The cover reminds me of Before I Fall.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete