photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers discuss the books that they are most anxiously waiting for! 

What am I waiting on this week?

THIS.

Harbinger
When sixteen-year-old Faye arrives at Holbrook Academy, she doesn't expect to find herself exactly where she needs to be. After years of strange waking visions and nightmares, her only comfort the bones of dead animals, Faye is afraid she’s going crazy. Fast. 
But her first night at Holbrook, she feels strangely connected to the school and the island it sits on, like she’s come home. She’s even made her first real friends, but odd things keep happening to them. Every morning they wake on the floors of their dorm rooms with their hands stained red. 
Faye knows she’s the reason, but what does it all mean? The handsome Kel tries to help her unravel the mystery, but Faye is certain she can’t trust him; in fact, he may be trying to kill her—and the rest of the world too. 
Rich, compelling writing will keep the pages turning in this riveting and tautly told psychological thriller.
Release Date: February 2, 2012
Have you guys seen this?! I mean, looook! That cover is so beautiful and intense. The red moon and the bright red ribbon over her eyes! I love the ocean in the background and the details on the edge of the book. Now on to the story line, I love a good psychological thriller (psych major right here) and this promises to be just that. I truly can not wait for this to be in my hands :)

3 comments:

  1. This cover looks Awesome! I really like it! I also like the sound of this book. Great choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book but I'm adding it to my TBR list just because I like the cover and I'm a sucker for psychological thrillers!

    Have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAH I'M so excited for this one!! It sounds AMAZING!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete