photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

April 15, 2012

Back to Normal and A Little About Me

Hey guys! I know I was very absent last week. I'm so sorry about that but school has me a bit stress and finals are this month so I have papers to write and lots to study for. The blog should be up and normal tomorrow though. But I thought that today I would share a little bit about me. Something else I love in life besides books :)

So aside from books I really love music and it's a huge part of my life. During finals I usually listen to one particular artist all week (I guess as a routine to get ready for my tests) so I've been really into One Direction (yupp not even going to lie that I'm loving them right now). The song I've been listening to most is One Thing. This is their performance below.



Do you guys recommend any songs for my Finals Playlist? I listen to almost any type of music. Also, let me know what song you guys have been listening to on repeat! I would love to know. And if any of you are going through finals soon, GOOD LUCK or better yet...


No comments:

Post a Comment