photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

June 2, 2012

June TBR!

Image from Brynne at Ice Ridden check out her tumblr for more of her art :)

It's June already! We are half way through the year and on our way to summer. This month I wanted to get some summer books read. So here are my 10 books to read this month:


  • Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
  • Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  • Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
  • 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody
  • The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
  • Gone by Michael Grant
  • Two Way Street by Lauren Branholdt
  • The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson


As I finish them I will be crossing them out and if I read any other book I will add them. What will you guys be reading this month? I love seeing what everyone else is reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh! I hope you enjoy Vampire Academy (all time favorite) & Starcrossed (recently read). Looks like you've put together an awesome list! :)

    ReplyDelete