photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

June 9, 2012

A New Face on the Blog

Hi everyone,
        I'm Tiffany, Audris's new co-blogger. My name has been on the blog as her co-blogger for a while now, but I haven't had much time to invest myself in the blog because of school, but now school is out for the summer! So, I want to help out on the blog. I'll be writing reviews for a lot of the books I'm planning on reading this summer and doing other little things on the blog. I love reading books and I also love talking about the books I read after I finish them. Hopefully this will make other people want to pick up some of the books I review and read it themselves. Currently I've been reading a lot of dystopian books. I'm in love with the dystopian genre, but then again, who isn't? My list of books to be read this summer is already pretty big and it will keep on growing, so expect to see my name around pretty often! I hope everyone enjoys my posts and likes having me around!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Tiffany. It's good to meet you. I look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I was looking for. I did not expect that I’d get so much out of reading your write up! You’ve just earned yourself a returning visitor.

    ReplyDelete