photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

September 10, 2012

Words to a Certain Tune (1)

A lot of times when I'm reading a book I'll find a song that I start relating to it. This happens to me a lot when I read a very emotional book. I've been wanting to create some more features on the blog and this has been in the back of my mind for a long time. So I was thinking that I would share the songs I relate to certain books when I stumble upon them.

So this week I want to share with you the song and book I ALWAYS relate to each other when I think of one or the other. I was on vacation in Dominican Republic and I was reading Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and the song I had on replay on my iPod was Slipped Away by Avril Lavigne.

Before I Fall


What if you only had one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?
Samantha Kingston has it all: looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it turns out to be her last.
The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. Living the last day of her life seven times during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death--and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing. 





Let me know what you think and I hope you guys enjoy this new feature on the blog. If you guys have any ideas to make it better please leave them in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment