photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 2, 2012

September Wrap Up

I know everyone is saying this...but I can't believe September is over! Where is this year going? 2012 seems to be flying by, SLOW DOWN! So, this month was a bit of a slow reading month for me. My classes have been slamming me with work but at least I get to read books for my French in Translation class. So here is what I read this month.

Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) Candide Blind Spot The Day Before Out of Sight, Out of Time (Gallagher Girls, #5) My Soul to Lose (Soul Screamers, #0.5)

That's all I read in September. Even though I read few books, I loved everyone of them so that is a huge plus! What did you guys read in September? Would you guys like to see reviews on the more classic books I have to read for school like Candide? Have you read any of these? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's great that you still got in 6 book with school being really busy. Hopefully things slow down a bit and you are able to get in a good flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. September flew right by! But that's okay because I've been eagerly waiting for October. My favorite month :D

    ReplyDelete