photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

May 3, 2013

Frimoo Glasses Review

While I've never reviewed a product on here, this product is something that is extremely important to me. I'm practically blind without my glasses so when Firmoo asked me to review a pair of glasses I quickly said yes. It also helps that I adore glasses, while other people find them annoying, they're my safety blanket.



My face is very small, as am I, so when choosing a pair, I have to be very careful. What may look great on someone, might be huge for my frame. I thought this was going to be an issue but was so wrong! They have every single measurement on each pair of glasses. That way you can see exactly how big or small they will be. I just measured my other glasses and compared the measurements of the new ones. It was so simple.

The actual prescription was also very easy to fill out. As long as you have your prescription, you should have no issues. If you already have glasses, you can just ask your eye care place to release the prescription for your previous glasses. I don't know if this works for every place but mine did. That way it has your PD, pupilary distance, number on it. The actual prescription doesn't have it on there, so you have to call and ask or Firmoo tells you how you can measure it yourself.

The person from customer service is extremely amicable. They did everything possible to make sure your ordering experience was the best. I am so surprised by how fast their reply was for any question I had. Next time I need new glasses, Firmoo will be the first place I check. Their glasses are also super affordable. You can go here to see the ones I chose and the number for them. They're in the color tortoise.

I've gotten so many compliments on these glasses that I wasn't expecting. So I am very happy. 

They have a first pair free program that allows you to do just that, get your first pair of glasses free! All you have to do is go here, pick your frames and follow the simple instructions. 

If you guys order any glasses from them, let me know because I would love to see what you guys choose! Also, if you check out their site, even if you don't buy a pair, post a link below to which pair you would get. I love seeing other people's choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment