photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

May 31, 2013

May Rewind and Couple Random Things

This is where I show you what I read in May (and a couple of other things that happened). So let's start off with the books:

The Forgotten Ones Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) Forgive My Fins (Fins, #1) The Last Academy Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1) Ditched: A Love Story Click to Subscribe Hysteria  Unremembered (Unremembered, #1) Nantucket Blue 

Ten books guys! The only reason I was able to read that much this month was because Bout-of-Books happened. If you don't know what this is, you can check out the website. It explains everything you could wonder about this read-a-thon. I posted my goals, update and wrap up all in one place, so if you want to see my daily updates with gifs to show my emotions, just go here. 

This month's reviews:
The Forgotten Ones Unraveling (Unraveling, #1) The Last Academy Click to Subscribe
-The Forgotten Ones + If you like playlists, you should also check out this post because I created a playlist for The Forgotten ones and explained why I chose the songs.

New books for my shelves (not that I need any):
I haven't done a Stacking the Shelves in a while but I did get some pretty awesome books this month.


A Few Random Things:

I went to Disney World! :) Felt like a little kid for the day and it was awesome.

I've been watching Grey's Anatomy none stop. At the beginning of this month, once finals were over, I went and bought season one and two for really cheap at my used book store and I've been hooked ever since. I'm on season 6 already. It's a huge surprise that I even managed to read anything this month with how obsessed I've been with this show. SO. GOOD.

Also, DEMI was released. All of the songs one the album are AMAZING. Some of my personal favorites are Something That Were Not and Really Don't Care.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I can't believe it's already June!!!


1 comment:

  1. congrats on reading 10 books!! that is awesome. Also, haven't heard of Our Song so I'll check it! and yeay! Grey's Anatomy is FANTASTIC! and I think it gets better by every new season. I loved season 9!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete