photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 8, 2013

End of Summer Read-a-Thon: Goals and TBR

So it's officially here! The End of Summer Read-a-Thon (hosted by Lisa from Turning Pages and myself) in a few hours and I can't wait! A few little tid bits of information; you guys can still sign up through tomorrow, there will be giveaways every day, and you must be signed up to win. For the full post that talks all about it and has the sign-up form, just go here. Now on to the fun stuff!

Goals:

I plan to read at least three to four books during the read-a-thon and I've made a list of potential candidates:

Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy, #1) The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) Truly, Madly, Deadly The Vicious Deep (The Vicious Deep #1) Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)

And two audiobook choices for when I'm working:
A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1) City of a Thousand Dolls (Bhinian Empire, #1)

I need help though, I know I won't get to all of these (because I work on Friday and Monday) so if you've read any of these and think I should move them to the top let me know in the comments.

Snacks:

Snacks are basically the most important thing of a read-a-thon, besides the books themselves. I happen to work at a health food store so tomorrow I will be stocking up on some delicious healthy (as healthy as a cookie can be) cookies. They also have some of my favorite drinks and of course, some parmesan cheese pretzels, THE BEST READING SNACK.

If you want to see what my co-host will be reading and snacking on, just click here! She has some great books to choose from :)

I want to know what you guys will be reading and even if you're not participating, let me know if you've read any of these and what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment