photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 1, 2013

July Wrap-Up: I finally read Percy Jackson!

I love reading about all the awesome books everyone read during the month, so today I'm going to share what I read. I managed to read a decent amount in July, nothing crazy but I'm happy with the reading month I had. Here's my list:

Sky on Fire (Monument 14, #2)Prep School ConfidentialDirty Little SecretThe Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)Lullaby (Watersong #2)


I only read three books the previous month and they were all mehh reads so this month is definitely an improvement.

Out of those, my favorite book of the month was:


The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

I adored this and can't believe I waited so long and was actually dreading reading it. The review will be up soon.

What did you read this month? Have you read any of these books? And what was your favorite book of the month?

1 comment: