photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

November 4, 2013

November Book Club: Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano

This month, I got to pick the book club book and I decided to go with Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano. 

Perfect Ruin (Internment Chronicles, #1)

What really pulled me in was the gorgeous cover but the few pages I've read so far have me hooked. It's beautifully written and I can't wait to go deeper into the story. 
If you want to join Tiffany and I, it's on sale for $1.99 on nook and kindle. I don't know how long this sale is lasting so hurry and start reading. Let me know in the comments if you'll be joining in. I've been slacking on the book club reviews but hopefully there will be a review of Perfect Ruin by the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment