photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

April 27, 2017

It's Been A While...

Hello all! It's been a while since you've seen a post on here. I admit that this past year has been a bit of a struggle for me when it comes to finding time to read and blog, but I'm hoping to be back for a while. I've been at graduate school in New York working on my Master's in Forensic Psychology. Throughout the past year I've attempted to post several times, I've even written out entire posts and it just never worked out. So here I am now, once again attempting to do one of the things I love the most.

I'm going to try to schedule at least one post a week for the next few weeks. Better than nothing! I truly miss the community and seeing everyone's posts, fangirling over books with my co-bloggers and interacting will the book community in general.

Summer TBR


To start off, here are some of the books I'm most excited to read in the next few months! I have a lot of catching up to do!
Gemina (The Illuminae Files, #2)Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)By Your SideThe Upside of UnrequitedThe Hate U GiveThe Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)The Wrath & the Dawn (The Wrath & the Dawn, #1)The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1)The Names They Gave UsBad RomanceA List of Cages

Are any of these on your summer list? Have you read any of these? If so let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment