photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

November 23, 2013

#NOVEMBERTHON

This read-a-thon has come at just the right time in my life. I was searching for one and I saw Amber was looking for one and BAM! Dates were chosen and then Amber made it happen. So thank you Amber!

The reason why I say this is the perfect time for the read-a-thon is because the following two weeks after the read-a-thon I'll be completely immersed in finals :( and I won't have any time for reading. So if you're a fellow college kid, join up before the week from hell.

Here's how it's going down:
Sign up on Amber's blog: Sign up post!
Start: November 24, 2013
End: December 1st, 2013
THERE ARE NO FURTHER RULES. JUST READ.


Now on to the fun stuff, here's what I'll be reading:
Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer
Seventeen & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
Angelfall by Susan Ee

When I get tired in between books I plan on reading:
Burned by Ellen Hopkins
Death Note vol. 1

And just in case:
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

We all know what I won't get to read all of these but I like to have options set out for me. If not, I'll end up spending more time choosing what to read next, than actually reading.

What are you going to attempt to read? Let me know and don't forget to sign up!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you LOVE Eleanor & Park! I'm interested to see your thoughts about Ruby Red, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For today, I'm planning to finish Vicious as I was already halfway through it. I hope I get to finish four books this week.

    Good luck for Novemberthon, Audris! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. no time to read right now but i do have time for you! so ^^ don't hesitate

    ReplyDelete