photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 7, 2013

Epic Recs: December 2013

epicrecslogo

Epic Recs is hosted by Amber from Books of Amber and Judith from Paperiot. It started off as a feature where they could recommend each other some of their favorite books. However, they recently opened it to the public and even more recently they decided that if you wanted to participate but didn't have a partner, they would pair you up.

I thought this was a great way to meet some new bloggers so I decided to sign up and was paired up with Jennifer from Live to Read, Love to Read.

For this month, I recommended:

Altered (Altered, #1)

I've pushed this book on so many people so I thought it was fitting for Epic Recs. Seriously, this might be my favorite book this year.

Jennifer recommended that I read:

Fangirl

I've been wanting to read this one since I first heard of it, plus I still haven't read anything by Rainbow Rowell so this is perfect!

I'm going to be taking Fangirl with me on vacation so I should hopefully get lots of reading done. Are any of you participating? Leave links in the comments so I can check out everyone's posts. Don't forget to check out Amber and Judith's posts if you want to join!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, apparently I haven't been on your blog in a long time but I LOVE THE LAYOUT! It's so, so cute. Also, I'm very excited about you joining us for Epic Recs. As for the books you guys recommended: I loved both of them. Altered is such a great thriller and I'm glad you enjoyed it, and omg Fangirl. It's so good, Audris! You need Rainbow Rowell in your life, trust me. ;) I hope you guys have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I really want to say that I really love and love and love your layout! I can't imagine that this is all done using blogger.com! Fangirl was an amazing book and I really enjoyed it a lot! I have yet to read Altered, but I think I will some time as it is on my TBR list! I hope your pairing works out fine and I would love to read updates and the final review on Fangirl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously need to read a Rainbow Rowell book. Like right now. So many people are going crazy about them! I'm also participating so I hope we both love our recs! Btw, I'm just gonna let you know that I too LOVE your blog design, just like everyone else!

    ReplyDelete