photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 15, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


But I Love Him It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! It's a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. How to Ruin a Summer VacationSo this week I just finished But I Love Him by Amanda Grace. I enjoyed this book and you guys can keep an eye out for my review coming up this week. I'm not going to be home for a few days but as soon as I get the chance I will be reading How To Ruin A Summer Vacation by Simone Elkeles. It will be my first Simone Elkeles book but I do own her Leaving Paradise series and Perfect Chemistry. I just haven't had a chance to read them. Well this is it, I want to know what you guys are reading :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm posting late this week because I've been on a trip to the mountains and out of reach of the internet. Please come see what I've read.

    ReplyDelete