photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo ya bookmark_zpsfspw6vbs.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 16, 2011

Follow Friday



Follow Friday is a meme held by Parajunkie. It's where you answer the weekly question and go check out other blogs and what they answered. It's a great way to meet new bloggers :)

Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)


I usually keep all my books...*shameful face* I love my books and I feel like all of us bloggers are the same way about our books. At least I know I love being able to go to my shelf and pick up a great read. Now if I didn't like the book I might lend it to someone and if they like it I tell them that they can keep it. It might not have worked for me but someone else could like it. All in all, I LOVE all of my books and they usually stick around on my shelves. I even have books from when I was little.

What do you guys do? Let me know below and leave your links so I can go visit and follow your blogs.

ALSO, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! *rolls around in confetti* I am officially not a teen anymore. I am TWENTY!! But no matter what, I will never be too old for young adult books :P

5 comments:

  1. Today is also my one of my close friends birthdays ANND another blogger that I came across (http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/)but HAAAAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY♥♥ I hope you had a great day (since it's already 11 PM here... haha)

    Old follower:D
    This weeks Friday Fun
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mass majority of the books I read are still in this house. However, I have donated some & loan most I read to a friend. (I know she will take care of my books and gives them back.) I've given a stack here and there to my tribal library on the reservation, there YA section sucks!!

    Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep all my books even the ones I didn't really like, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ALWAYS keep my books! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you get loads of lovely prezzies!

    Check out my FF post here

    Thanks!

    Molly
    Reading is my cup of tea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Audris. *waves*

    I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday! I'm also a hoarder - I've got books piled all over my room and even shoved into boxes underneath my bed. :)

    Shelagh (New Follower)
    The Word Fiend

    ReplyDelete