photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 16, 2011

Follow Friday



Follow Friday is a meme held by Parajunkie. It's where you answer the weekly question and go check out other blogs and what they answered. It's a great way to meet new bloggers :)

Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)


I usually keep all my books...*shameful face* I love my books and I feel like all of us bloggers are the same way about our books. At least I know I love being able to go to my shelf and pick up a great read. Now if I didn't like the book I might lend it to someone and if they like it I tell them that they can keep it. It might not have worked for me but someone else could like it. All in all, I LOVE all of my books and they usually stick around on my shelves. I even have books from when I was little.

What do you guys do? Let me know below and leave your links so I can go visit and follow your blogs.

ALSO, TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! *rolls around in confetti* I am officially not a teen anymore. I am TWENTY!! But no matter what, I will never be too old for young adult books :P

2 comments:

  1. Today is also my one of my close friends birthdays ANND another blogger that I came across (http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.com/)but HAAAAAAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY♥♥ I hope you had a great day (since it's already 11 PM here... haha)

    Old follower:D
    This weeks Friday Fun
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep all my books even the ones I didn't really like, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete