photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 26, 2011

It's Monday What are You Reading?


This is a weekly meme where you update what you have finished reading, what you are reading and what you plan on reading during the week.
Last week:
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour Glow (Sky Chasers, #1) 

Currently reading:
Cryer's Cross The Invention of Hugo Cabret

Reading next:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares Tweet Heart Wintertown 

AND LOADS MORE!!!
I'm participating in Remarkable Reads Read-a-thon and want to read like 6 more books before the new year on Sunday. Hopefully I can do it :) Well, I'm off to read! Let me know what you guys are reading this week or what you plan on reading soon :P

3 comments:

  1. Amy & Roger was a good book & I heart a lot of mixed things about Glow. Though I REAAAAALLLY want Dash & Lily & Wintertown,I almost bought them a couple of days ago. Goodluck,I hope you read 6 books<3

    Racquel @ The Book Barbies
    -thank you&come again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to read Wonderstruck soon. I'm still on vacation but I've caught a cold. I've been too sick to get much reading done. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finally got around to reading glow!!! I didn't love it, but I'm definitely looking forward to the next one!!

    ReplyDelete