photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 26, 2011

Read-A-Thon Kick-off/Update

Uhh soo...I'm a huge procrastinator sooo...this is a bit late. I feel like this is more of an update but here is what I've read so far and what I want to read during this read-a-thon. I know, I'm ambitious :P

TBR List:
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour Glow (Sky Chasers, #1) The Invention of Hugo Cabret Cryer's Cross Dash & Lily's Book of Dares Tweet Heart Wintertown Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim, #1) Trapped Anya's Ghost How to Save a Life I Heart You, You Haunt Me Chasing Brooklyn

UPDATE 12/26

-I had started Amy and Roger's Epic Detour before the read-a-thon started [Finished 12/22]
-Glow [Finished 12/25]
-Hugo Cabret: Page 262 [in progress]
-Cryer's Cross: Page 102 [in progress]

I will most likely keep updating on this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment