photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

March 5, 2012

Cover Love: Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay



So, in case any of you are like me and have been in total oblivion for the past few days I want to share something with you guys. The cover for Romeo Redeemed has been released and can I just say that I absolutely love it. It is gorgeous and goes very well in contrast with the first cover in the series. Below are the two covers.
 

I love them. Truly, truly adore both covers. What do you guys think? Love? Or not so much? Let me know in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. I never read Juliet Immortal, but it is on the list of books to read; and that is mainly because of the cover! The second in the series is no exception. I am loving the kiss in the waves, that is hot! :D

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey Jay didn't really need to write a second book; Juliet Immortal ended beautifully and I didn't really care about Romeo at all nut I love that there's a second book! Go Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing follow up. Seriously if you have not started this series yet you must go now and read Dead on the Delta! These 2 books will totally suck you in. I love when I can say the second book is as awesome if not more awesome then the first.

    ReplyDelete