photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

July 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. These past few weeks I have gotten some awesome books that I just can't wait to get right into.



Bought:
The Private series by Kate Brian (books 2-4 and 6-12)
Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
Go Ask Alice by Anonymous
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott
Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Pure by Jennifer Armentrout

Gifted/Review:
Onyx by Jennifer Armentrout
Celtic Run by Sean Vogel
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
Monument 14 by Emmy Laybourne ( ReviewInterview)
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

I am so excited for all of these! A special thanks to Anna from Literary Exploration!
Please leave me your links below so I can check out what you guys got this past week :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You got some awesome books this past week. I'm a huge fan of VA and absolutely adored Of Poseidon. So jealous you got an arc of Onyx! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week hon!! I couldn't watch your video because it said it's private, but the list of books you got is great. I loved Onyx!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!!! So many awesome books! Onyx and Of Poseidon! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Enjoy!
    Here are my books:
    http://vivalabooks.wordpress.com/2012/06/30/stacking-the-shelves-4/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Books! :) I loved Go Ask Alice, the endding nearly killed me
    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul!!! Go Ask Alice is an incredible novel. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    NEW FOLLOWER!

    Happy Reading!

    Check out my STS post HERE!

    ReplyDelete