1. Meant to Be by Lauren Maurrill: A story about who you think you are meant to be and who you actually end up with. It sounds like such a cute story and everyone of my goodreads friends who have read it have loved it.
2. Lovely, dark and deep by Amy McNamara: I adore this cover. The colors are beautiful and I love the desolate winter feel. It sounds like a great story about picking up the pieces when life feels like it's falling apart. Can't wait for this one.
3. The Farm by Emily McKay: That. Cover. Love it! And it's said to be partly like Resident Evil :O I want this book!!!
4. The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook: There was recently a tropical storm that swung by Florida and rainy days are excellent for mysteries. I decided to pick up Eileen's book, Unraveling Isobel, and it was such a great, fast-paced mystery that kept me hooked the whole day so I can't wait to see what she has in store in this contemporary. Plus, a teenage con artist? Yes, please.
5. Undeadly by Michele Vail: This reminds me in some ways of Cold Kiss, and I read that in a day so I'm excited to dig into Undeadly.
6. Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson: I have to say, James Patterson's Maximum Ride series really dragged me head first into reading so I will happily read anything he writes.
7. A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger: Last month I actually read Shut Out in a day. Both Shut Out and The Duff have been added to my favorites list so I can't wait to read this one.
8. The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Do I even have to say anything besides, NOAH. Yeah, it's out there. He's amazing and I want to see where the mystery is going.
9. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally: I can't even explain how much I adored Catching Jordan. Definitely more than I expected to, so if Santa handed this over I would do a happy dance.
10. Ashfall by Mike Mullin: I have heard nothing but AMAZING things about this book and the idea of that massive volcano erupting at any time actually terrifies me.