photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

February 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Five Bookish Memories

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and Bookish. You can go check it out and join in!
Today we're sharing the top ten bookish moments we've had. I don't have ten but the five I do have are some of my favorite memories.


1. Finally sitting down at the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games. Being surrounded by all these other crazy fans was a great feeling. And getting to see my favorite scenes on screen? BEST. FEELING. EVER.


2. Getting to meet Neal Shusterman, the author of Unwind and Unwholly. Unwind is one of my all time favorite books and before I became a blogger I didn't know that meeting him was even a remote possibility.


3. Making this blog and making it to my one year Blogoversary! It was a random whim, where mid afternoon I got up and decided I was going to start a blog. I never imagined that it would become this important to me and I could never have fathomed all the awesome people I've met because of this community. 

Virtuosity

4. Going to my first book signing, which was for Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez. It was awesome going up to talk to the author of a book I had read and loved.

And for my NUMBER ONE bookish memory...

5. Meeting Pepe, Sztella (the book cover models) and Jennifer L. Armentrout at the Daemon Invasion signing! I can officially say that this was the most fun I have ever had at a bookish event (you can check out my full recap here). Jennifer answered so many questions about her series and meeting Pepe and Sztella felt like I was meeting the actual characters from The Lux series. They were all so nice and it was so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I got to meet JLA, but not Pepe/Sztella. What a gorgeous couple they are. Great list!!!
    New follower~
    It's great to hear other bookish memories, and get a different perspective!
    -Beth @ YA Vixens

    Vixens Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome memories! Sitting down to watch The Hunger Games movie would have to be in my top five too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hunger Games midnight release was definitely a top memory for me too. Especially because we waited in line for like 7 hours. LOL. I can't wait for the next movie!

    ReplyDelete