photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

April 1, 2013

What I read in March! (Spring Break Edition)

This is a quick list of the books I read this month. I took a month long break but reviews for most of these books are already scheduled so keep an eye out for that!

Also Known As Partners in Crime (Sleuth or Dare, #1) Boundless (Unearthly, #3) Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies, #1) Shattered Souls (Souls #1) The Way We Fall (Fallen World, #1)

I'm pretty proud of myself for getting through all of those, considering that last month I only read two books. Have you guys read any of these? Let me know if you want a review of one of these in particular! Hope you guys had an awesome reading month!

No comments:

Post a Comment