photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

June 27, 2013

Debut-a-Thon: Starting Line and Updates


It's finally happening. I've been waiting for these four days since Amber from Books of Amber first announced her read-a-thon. Can you imagine that I've hardly read any 2013 debuts (at least that's what it feels like) but the ones I have read are amazing, aka Altered by Jennifer Rush. Seriously go read that book now. Anyway, back to the point. Here's what I have to choose from for this debut-a-thon:

Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn
CODA by Emma Trevayne
Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger (She also wrote Keeper of the Lost Cities which came out last year but this is her YA debut)

So that's what I have going on for this read-a-thon. But let's be honest (Pitch Perfect anyone?) I'll probably just end up reading 2 out of these four books. I've been in a reading slump as I discussed in my previous post and I'm hoping that reading with other people during the debut-a-thon will encourage me and somehow pull me out of the slump.

Updates:
Thursday
Currently reading:
Pages read: 
Books read:
Total # of books read:
Total # of pages read:

Friday
Currently reading:
Pages read: 
Books read:
Total # of books read:
Total # of pages read:

Saturday
Currently reading:
Pages read: 
Books read:
Total # of books read:
Total # of pages read:

Sunday
Currently reading:
Pages read: 
Books read:
Total # of books read:
Total # of pages read:

Let me know if you're participating, if you've read any of these and what you'll be reading. Happy reading!

1 comment: