photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

July 1, 2013

June Wrap-Up

If you read one of my previous posts this month you'll know how much of a reading slump I was in. I literally didn't read anything that I can say really wowed me. So here are the books I actually managed to read:

Storm (Elemental, #1) Our Song Wake (Watersong, #1)

I enjoyed them but none of them made me want to sit down and read straight through. I just want a book that I can read in one day and that will keep me intrigued. The only book that made me feel excited was Wake and that was only in the very last pages. So saying that, I am really excited for the sequel. I'll probably go out and buy it this month. Sadly though none of the books this month were five star reads. Hopefully I'll have better luck in July. 

I won't put in the books I plan to read this month because in this mood who knows what I'll really end up reading. I'm planning on participating in the booktube-a-thon in the middle of the month so that should be fun but I'll be talking more about that later in another blog post. 

For now, if you guys have any books to suggest that are one sit reads or unputdownable books then PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave them in the comments as suggestions. I will love you all forever if you help me find my next five star book!

No comments:

Post a Comment