photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 5, 2013

The Sarah Dessen Book Club

Last month Heather from Bookables started a book club dedicated to all things Sarah Dessen. All you have to do is pick up the book chosen for that month, read it and join the discussion.

I don't know about anyone else but I own almost ALL of Sarah Dessen's books and have only read 2 *hides*. I know I would love all her other books but haven't had the time to grab them off my shelf and read them. Therefore, I'm so thankful that Heather started this book club. I didn't get to read last month's pick, The Truth About Forever, so I'll also be trying to fit this one in whenever I can. If you want to know more just watch her video here. This month's pick is:
I'm very excited for this one because I've heard it's one of her best books after The Truth About Forever. Let me know if you'll be joining! Oh, and you can use #sarahdessenbookclub to keep up with everyone and their discussions. 

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to read any of her books. Somehow, I just haven't gotten around it yet, but I plan to try her books in the near future.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Andreea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if you haven't read any of her books yet, the one people recommend the most is The Truth About Forever. Seems like we both need to get on that :)

      Delete
  2. Also, I am following you.

    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete