photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 6, 2013

What I'm Reading and What You Missed!

What I'm Reading:

I didn't buy ANY books this week! WHAT? I know crazy. So I'm going to show you what I'm currently reading. I'm always in the middle of about 20 books, if you follow me on Goodreads and see my currently reading shelf, you would know this. So here are the three books I'm actually currently in the middle of.

The Selection (The Selection, #1) Truly, Madly, Deadly Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls, #1)

Sadly, someone on Goodreads ruined Truly, Madly, Deadly for me so I'm having a difficult time finding the motivation to finish it. Other than that, I'm enjoying all three of these, with Sweet Venom being my favorite so far.

What Happened This Week:

Well this week was pretty epic for me because I came back to blogging full force. I took a month off and this week I showed off my new blog design made by the wonderful Sienna. You can see that post here.

After that, I shared what I plan on reading in the month of October (including some VERY creepy books) and what I finished reading in September. Honestly, I'm kind of terrified to read some of the halloween reads I chose haha.

As the black sheep of the blogging family, I reviewed Just One Day. I can't say how sad I am that I didn't enjoy this one as much as I hoped to. But the good thing is that I'm in the minority that didn't like it so everyone else should still give it a shot!

I also made a list of my top five October releases. This month is full of awesome when it comes to young adult books.

Lastly, there are two posts having to do with book clubs. One is our very own book club here at YA Bookmark. Go check out which book we'll be reading. The other one is a Sarah Dessen book club where, you guessed it, we'll be reading a Sarah Dessen book each month.

What did you blog about this week? Leave links to some of your posts in the comments so I can check them out.

4 comments:

  1. Tera's series is pretty good! I still need to get my hands on the last instalment. I hope Truly Madly Deadly gets better!

    Thanks for sharing, hun! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished Sweet Venom and loved it! I need to read the next one asap. I'm still trying to finish Truly Madly Deadly though :(

      Delete
  2. Yesssss Sweet Venom and The Selection!!! WEEEEE I love those books! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHH! YOU WERE SO RIGHT ABOUT SWEET VENOM! I need to trust you more because all I want right now is to read the next book!

      Delete