photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

February 5, 2014

Announcement Time: Lit Ladies!


I'm so excited to be making this announcement! This week is the introduction for a new YouTube channel I'm part of called, Lit Ladies. It features myself and three other girls and we're basically going to be posting biweekly about different bookish topics. I just wanted to mention it on here to let everyone know what's going on. If you want to keep checking out our future videos, go ahead and click over to Lit Ladies on YouTube.

Here's my intro video:


I'm so happy to be a part of this channel! Make sure to check out the rest of the girls because they're all AWESOME and bring in different opinions to the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment