photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 1, 2014

July Wrap-Up (The Month of New Things)


I had a pretty great reading month in July. The blog took a back seat to reading, but to be honest, I'm completely okay with that. I started this blog because of my love for reading, and if I have to put reading second in order to keep up my posts, then I'm not doing what fills me with joy. Now that that's out of the way, here's what I read in July!

Unbreakable (The Legion, #1) American Born Chinese All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1) A Monster Calls 24/7 The Great Gatsby Dangerous Boys Partials (The Partials Sequence, #1)

I participated in the Booktubeathon this month and it really helped me branch out my reading. For example, I read an ADULT novel. WHAT? I know, and I enjoyed it! I also read The Great Gatsby (listened to it on audio and followed along with my physical copy) and A Monster Calls, both which I had been meaning to read for the longest time. I'm probably going to be doing separate posts for Dangerous Boys, A Monster Calls and Unbreakable so look out for that.

What did you read this month? Have you read any of these? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I've read Partials and really enjoyed that one. The second one made me fall asleep, that's how boring it was but then the story came back and the third one rocked again! :) A monster calls is high on my wish list. Happy reading and have an awesome August :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That kind of scares me that you fell asleep for Fragments because I thought Partials was so slow. IS FRAGMENTS SLOWER?! You need to read A Monster Calls. It's so good!

      Delete