photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

August 17, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Goals + Updates

I haven't been on Twitter lately with the craziness that is work and with my friends being home from college, but things our slowing down, so when I saw that Bout of Books was happening this week I JUMPED ON IT!

This is going to be my Everything Post. I'll be using it as a sign-up, daily update, goals post. So onto my goals for the week:

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1) The Rules Saga, Volume 1 

Shadow and Bone and To All The Boys I've Loved Before are rereads and the other ones are books I'm dying to read. If I add anything to my goals or change anything I'll make sure to update on here.

Now for the updates, I will be posting them the day after, this means that Monday's update will go up on Tuesday, etc.

Monday:
What I'm Reading: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Audiobook) and To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
Books I Read Today: 0
Total Number of Books I've Finished: 0
Number of Pages Read: 53 pages of To All the Boys (pgs 142-195) and 170 pages of Shadow and Bone

Monday was a pretty tough day for me. I only worked half a day but I had to get some stuff done and I wasted a bunch of time and didn't even get any of it done. But the good thing is that I read a descent amount for having such a bad day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!


Tuesday:
What I'm Reading: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Audiobook) and To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han and Saga Vol. 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples
Books I Read Today: 2
Total Number of Books I've Finished: 2
Number of Pages Read: 159 pages of To All the Boys, 61 pages of Shadow and Bone and 160 pages of Saga.

Tuesday was wayyy better. As soon as I got home from work I just read the entire night until midnight. It was great, I definitely need more nights like these. Both To All the Boys and Saga were 5 star books for me.

Wednesday:
What I'm Reading: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Audiobook) and The Rules by Nancy Holder & Debbie ViguiƩ
Books I Read Today: 1
Total Number of Books I've Finished: 3
Number of Pages Read: 137 pages of Shadow and Bone (Finished) and 62 pages of The Rules

I had a better reading day Tuesday, but this was still decent. I adored Shadow and Bone just as much as the first time I read it, and I usually like the audiobook less than the physical book, but that wasn't the case this time. I'm excited to finally continue with the series.

Thursday:
What I'm Reading: Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Audiobook) and The Rules by Nancy Holder & Debbie ViguiƩ
Books I Read Today: 0
Total Number of Books I've Finished: 3
Number of Pages Read: NOTHING.....

Basically...I have nothing to say.

Good luck to everyone participating! I hope you all meet your goals and if you have a goal post or a daily update post link them in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment