This meme is hosted by the lovely and wonderful Jamie over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week we are talking about our auto-buy authors. An author that WHATEVER they write, no matter the plot or genre, we are buying because of how much we love their books!
My list is in no particular order because there is absolutely no way I could pick a favorite.
1. Nina LaCour - I feel like so many more people need to read books written by LaCour. I've read all of her books out so far and every single one I have given a 5 star rating. I will buy and read anything she publishes in the future. Definitely a favorite author of mine!
2. Courtney C. Stevens - Courtney only has one book and one novella out as of now but she does have another book coming out in November which I am so excited to read (have an e-ARC from Harper). I loved Faking Normal so much that she is definitely an auto-buy author for me.
3. Sarah Dessen - Ah, the queen of contemporary! I have not read all of her books that are published at the moment (I have one or two left?) but I don't know what I am waiting for! Love her books.
4. Kasie West - One of my all time favorite authors! She has a time travel/sci-fi duology and a bunch of contemporaries as well. Every book I've read by her I have given a 5 star rating so if she keeps writing, I will keep on reading!
5. A.S. King - I have not read everything she has published so far but believe me - I want to! Everything I have read by her I found to be so interesting, unique, and refreshing. I've also met her and she is so funny and incredible! Cannot wait for her newest book, I Crawl Through It, later this year.
6. Emery Lord - Emery currently has two books out and another is coming out in 2016. I've read both of her already published books and I loved them both and I cannot wait for When We Collided! She always has amazing characters and I love her writing style!
7. Marissa Meyer - I've only read Cinder by Marissa and I am currently reading Scarlet (probably will have finished by the time you read this). BUT I loved/am absolutely adoring this series! I cannot wait to read Cress and Fairest and then join the wait for Winter.
8. Jenny Han - I've read LOTS of books by her and I have enjoyed them all! I believe that I've read about 8 of her books. I always love her characters. I will read anything she writes.
9. Becky Albertalli - Becky only has published Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda which came out earlier this year! I loved it so, so, so much that I have to read anything Becky writes. We also talk on Twitter a lot and she is just so sweet and interactive with readers.
10. Nicola Yoon - Nicola's book, Everything, Everything, comes out in September but I read an e-ARC of it and I adored it. It was so beautiful that I am definitely interested in anything else Nicola writes!
Do we have any of the same auto-buy authors? Who are your auto-buy authors?