photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

September 3, 2015

September Releases I'm Looking Forward To!

From now on, every month I want to do a post where I talk about and feature some of the month's new releases that I have been wanting to read or am very excited about. I know we all love gushing about new releases so I hope you guys enjoy!

I will be organizing these posts by release date so you can see which books are coming out which week.

SEPTEMBER RELEASES TO-READ


September 1st: 

Hello, Goodbye, & Everything in Between                                Cut Both Ways by Carrie Mesrobian
by Jennifer E. Smith  

September 8th:
Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa

September 15th:


                                                  

Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales                                           Dumplin' by Julie Murphy

September 22nd:





What We Saw by Aaaron Hartzler                                         I Crawl Through It by A.S. King
             


Are you looking forward to any of these books? Let me know! What books are you excited for this September?

1 comment:

  1. I am also excited for What We Saw and Cut Both Ways. Obviously I am excited for I Crawl Through It! A. S. King is beyond amazing!

    ReplyDelete