photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

October 16, 2015

Readathon Announcement! | #CreeptasticReads


Hi! This is just a super quick announcement to let you know that I will be doing a readathon this coming week, October 19-25th. This is a very simple readathon, there are no rules or daily posts. The point is just to read some of those creepy books we've probably been hoarding all year. But if you do join be sure to let me know on Twitter with #creeptasticreads or @YA_Bookmark! I love seeing what everyone is reading.

I'm not sure exactly what I'll be reading, but I'll be updating my twitter with my daily reading.

What do you have on your creepy TBR?

2 comments:

  1. I will be participating! This will overlap with my own #ScreamathonRES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had seen this post earlier. I have some creepy reads on my TBR that I really need to get to soon. I want to read Slasher Girls and Monster Boys as well as Blood and Salt.

    ReplyDelete