photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

January 27, 2012

Recent Book Trailers

I want to share some trailers for books I have read recently or are coming out soon.

Recently Released:
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
I just finished Unearthly (review here) and jumped right in to this book. My emotions are running insane. There is so much passion and love. I laughed and felt like crying and jumping up and down. Cynthia Hand did an amazing job in this second book.

Coming Next Week:
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
I got the chance to read Incarnate early thanks to Anna from literary exploration. It is an amazing novel. I loved the concept and just gahhh! My review will be up next week. This trailer is so beautiful though.

February Releases:
Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne

Partials by Dan Wells
I am so excited for both of these. Harbinger sounds super creepy and intriguing. I kinda gushed about it in my WoW post here. Also can't wait to get my hands on Partials. Plus, Dan Wells will be in Miami in March!!!

What do you guys think about these books? Do you like their trailers? What upcoming books are you excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment