photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

July 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Smart Girls Get What They Want and Hourglass


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Today I'm going to share teasers from two books. I am currently reading Hourglass by Myra McEntre as an ebook and an arc of Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer.
Smart Girls Get What They Want
My Teaser:
"'The principal will fit you both in immediately after school. You're to appear in her office at two thirty on the dot. Don't be late.'
Mike gave me a wink and reached over to turn up the corners of my mouth with his two fingers. 'Don't frown, Einstein. You're so much prettier when you smile.' Then he strolled back to his desk as if nothing had happened."
( Arc: page, 25)






Hourglass (Hourglass, #1)




Time to go. I reached to leave my glass on the edge of the piano, then watched, shocked, as it went right through and crashed to the ground, a thousand little glistening diamonds on the ceramic tile.
(Page, 21)








Smart Girls Get What They Want is really fun so far. It's a great summer read! I'm not that far into Hourglass but I just met Michael, the guy everyone is always swooning over, and he is definitely swoon worthy. I can't wait to read more! Don't forget to leave me your teasers! 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome teasers! I loved Hourglass so I hope you enjoy the rest of it!

    My Teasers

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY SMART GIRLS!!!!!! Love that you're reading this now :D Awesome pick of a teaser too :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete