photo home_zpspjo8kmb0.png photo about us_zpsarf3yetn.png photo reviews_zpshqab7na7.png photo book recs_zpsdmrlfetg.png



.

December 2, 2012

2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge


I have never really signed up for yearly challenges. The only challenge I signed up for these past two years is the Goodreads reading goal. I just don't do well with set schedules and lists of books I "have" to read but this one seems simple and really fun! I saw it on Dizneeee's World of Books and decided to join. It's being hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads. You can find the official post about it here. Basically you read at least one book each month having to do with the paranormal creature for that month. Here is the schedule:

January: Vampires
February: Werewolves/Shifters
March: Fey
April: Angels/Nephilim
May: Mermaids
June: Dragons
July: Zombies
August: Demons
September: Witches/Wizards
October: Ghosts
November: Aliens
December: Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)

I can't wait to try this, hopefully I stick with it. You guys should join too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,Audris! I'm also joining this challenge. I've only participated in Goodreads challenge and always manage to complete it. This is the second year I've read more than 200 books.

    Zemira @ YA Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds awesome!! I haven't heard of it before. I might try it out as well. I haven't tried any challenges before but I've been thinking a lot lately about doing one. Thanks for bringing this one to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing this challenge too and I can't wait to get started. I love your blog design by the way, so I'm a new follower and I will keep track of your progress :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete